Nelson Ebaugh routinely represents clients in various areas of commercial litigation. Mr. Ebaugh has the knowledge and experience to help your business in cases related to:
- Antitrust, unfair practices and trade regulation violations
- Banking and creditor issues, including lender liability
- Breach of contract
- Breach of warranty
- Business torts
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
Mr. Ebaugh’s notable representations in this practice area include the following:
- Lead counsel for medical imaging and diagnostic company seeking over $10 million arising from the conversion of share certificates. Plaintiff overcame motions to dismiss for forum nonconveniens, special appearances, and special exceptions filed by various defendants. After doing so, the plaintiff settled with several of the defendants and obtained a multi-million dollar default judgment against the defendants who failed to appear.
- Successfully represented landowners in condemnation action asserted by TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P. After completion of discovery in state court, the case settled for almost a half million dollars more than Keystone’s initial offer.
- Secured a no-evidence summary judgment in a bill-of-review proceeding against a defendant attempting to attack an $885,000 default judgment.